Naja's Blog

I just submitted my site to Technorati for inclusion in their blog directory with the hope of gaining some additional link value and visibility. I wasn’t planning on writing a post about this, but claiming my blog was a bit more confusing than it probably needed to be. Particularly, the step of implementing Technorati’s claim token – mine is ZJQA3DTPM87K. Technorati does have a good FAQ on blog claiming, but the last step regarding the claim token was less clear than it needed to be, so here are the steps:

So the last steps are to:

Write a blog post (such as this) and include your 12-digit technorati claim token in the body of the post, near the beginning (hence my code at the top)
Return to your account page, scroll to the bottom, and click the button to “Check Claim”
You should be all set now. Not the most intriguing post, but hopefully it saves someone a bit of time and confusion down the road.

Popular Posts